Victoria is on track to ease restrictions further later this week as community COVID-19 cases continue to fall.
Victoria has reported another five new local coronavirus cases, including two that were announced late on Tuesday.
Regional Victorians are allowed two visitors at home, while density limits are in place at restaurants, pubs and cafes, gyms and other venues.
The Australian state of Victoria has recorded no new local cases of coronavirus, paving the way for restrictions to be eased as planned later this week.
Although cases linked to a fresh cluster in a residential townhouse complex rose slightly on Wednesday, Melbourne will gradually ease restrictions.
The complex has been locked down for 14 days after a total of six residents, including an infant, became infected with COVID-19.
COVID-19 Commander Jeroen Weimar said the two new cases are both men, who lived in separate apartments adjacent to those occupied by positive cases.
'I'm done, I'm dead': Man swallowed alive by humpback whale
He told WBZ-TV he was 45 feet deep in the waters off Provincetown when the attack occurred. Packard's mate, Josiah Mayo, plucked him out of the water and headed back to shore.
The Kings Park on Southbank apartment building on Tuesday. Around 100 new infections have been reported in the state since May 24.
Six stalls or stores have also been listed as exposure sites, with Padre Coffee added as a tier 1 venue, meaning those who were there between 11.30am and 12.30pm on June 12 need to get tested immediately and quarantine for 14 days. Hundreds of residents were urged to undergo testing and to self-isolate.
More than 30 new exposure sites in Port Melbourne, Richmond, Southbank, South Melbourne and the CBD were listed overnight.
The South Melbourne Market confirmed it would be closed on Wednesday after the health department listed the complex as a tier 2 exposure site.
Management said they were working with contractors, the health department and traders to reopen as soon as possible.
"It isn't over yet by no means. please don't go back to behaviors that would suggest that there's absolutely no risk", Victoria state Chief Health Officer Brett Sutton said during a televised media conference.
A spokesperson for GV Health said everyone who had already booked a first dose of Pfizer would receive their vaccine, and there would be enough supply for everyone to have their second dose when it was due.