Over 4K COVID-19 vaccines have been wasted in Wisconsin

Share

Some of the media reports today suggested that the Co-WIN platform was unresponsive/overshooting the server capacity and was not able to respond to the unprecedented number of registrations taking place. States have also been empowered to procure additional vaccine doses directly from the manufacturers, as well as open up vaccination to any category of people above the age of 18 years for the same.

People waiting to register for COVID vaccine have taken to microblogging site Twitter to complain about the issue they are facing in the registration process.

Many people may have a bit of pain and swelling in the area of the arm where they received the shot. There was a minor glitch at 4 pm that was fixed.

At 4.54 pm, a tweet from the same handle stated: "Vaccination appointments for 18 plus will be possible once the state governments and private vaccination centres schedule vaccination sessions". However, the CoWIN app crashed as soon as the registration began.

Australia's medicines regulator is expected to investigate reports a 55-year-old New South Wales man died of blood clots after being given a Covid-19 vaccination.

Minister dismisses Dominic Cummings claims as 'tittle-tattle' - with Labour demanding inquiry
According to Cummings, with regard to competence and integrity, the PM and his office had fallen below the appropriate standard. The Government has previously said Mr Johnson paid for the revamp - reported to have cost £200,000 - out of his own pocket.

Vaccination is a critical component of the containment and management strategy of the Government of India in its fight against the COVID Pandemic.

The inoculation process and the documents to be provided to get the jab remain the same.

Also, from May 1, the types of anti-coronavirus vaccines and their prices will be displayed on the CoWIN portal for the citizens to make an informed choice at the time of booking an appointment at a private vaccination centre.

The Surgeon General said this was, in part, due to Governor DeSantis issuing Executive Order 21-79 on March 26, 2021, allowing all Floridians to be eligible to receive COVID-19 vaccinations beginning April 5, 2021.

Share