On Saturday evening, just before 10:30 p.m., police were called to the historic district of Quebec where multiple people had been stabbed.
The suspect was hospitalized after being taken into custody, police say.
Authorities declined to give any information about the two people who were killed.
Quebec City police spokesperson Etienne Doyon told the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation that the suspect is a man in mid-20s.
Study Shows Over 80 Percent of COVID Patients Had Vitamin D Deficiency
The antibodies do mainly two things: They bind to pathogens so immune cells can "see" them and kill them. This article has been republished from the following materials.
The suspect has been formally identified but police have not released his identity or said if he is known to them. Bissonnette claimed he acted alone and said at his sentencing hearing, "I am not a terrorist, I am not an Islamophobe".
Canada's federal public safety minister Bill Blair said on Twitter that his team was closely following what had happened in Quebec City.
'Quebec is waking up after a night of horror. "I offer my condolences to the loved ones of the victims", Quebec Premier François Legault tweeted.
"It's a full moon, it's October 31st". He said some of those injured suffered lacerations he described as serious, but said no one is in life-threatening condition.
Quebec City police advised residents in a tweet to remain inside with their doors locked, and if that was not possible, to avoid the area surrounding Parliament Hill.